This year has been full of huge ups and downs, and frankly I cannot wait for it to be over.
On the downside, I've had to deal with relatives and friends being seriously ill, resulting in me knowing the hospitals of London a lot better than I wish I did. On the plus side, I earned my first ever promotion! It's obviously come with a lot more work and pressure, but it's a big step in the right direction for my career.
On that note, let's keep it positive! Here are my top 10 moments from 2013:
1) Retreating to the idyllic silence of the Lake District twice, once in January and then again in December
3) Learning to ski in Austria at the Snowbombing Festival
4) Buying my beautiful Mulberry Del Rey!
6) Revisiting my old uni town of York, remisicing about days gone by and catching up with distant friends
8) Getting tickets to see Nine Inch Nails at their tiny sold out Scala gig (and then again at Reading Festival a week later!)
10) Dancing like a crazy lady at Future Cinema's Dirty Dancing event
2014 so far promises more Nine Inch Nails gigs, a big house move and an amazing month long trip to Australia! It's looking great already.
Happy new year!